German & European Auto Repair and Service
Most Common Car Repairs
- Car Diagnosis: Air conditioning Diagnosis, Check engine light diagnosis, Coolant leak diagnosis, No start diagnosis, Oil leak diagnosis, Convertible Top Diagnosis
- Brakes Repair: Brake pad replacement, Brake master cylinder, Brake caliper replacement
- Maintenance: Drive belt, Fuel filter replacement, Transmission service, Coolant Flush, Car Air Conditioning Service, Air filter replacement, Differential Fluid, Timing Belt
- Engine Repair: Fuel pump repair, Head gasket replacement, Intake Manifold Gasket, Oil Pump, Radiator, Spark Plug repair, Thermostat, Valve Cover Gasket, Water pump repair
- Exhaust: Catalytic converter, Oxygen sensor, Exhaust manifold replacement
- Electrical: Alternator replacement, Auto battery replacement, Starter repair, Headlamp/Tail light repair
Powerhouse German Automotive has been serving the community’s German car repair needs for several years, providing low prices and expert car repair for BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Mini Cooper & Volkswagen repair in Orange County, Westminster and in surrounding cities: Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Santa Ana, Cypress, Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Garden Grove, Orange and Tustin. We provide customized service and we are open on Saturdays to accommodate our customer’s busy schedules. We offer night time drop off and rides to our customer’s homes or work.
Our auto repair pricing for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Saab and Volvo repairs is usually 20-40% below car dealer pricing. Just come on in or give us a call to get a quote to find out how much you can save! We’ve got the best prices. Period. Weather you have a Mercedes, a BMW or Porsche or any other car (yes, even domestic or Japanese car), we take our competitors coupons!
Warranty on German Auto Parts
We appreciate our customers and your trust in us to repair your vehicles. We use genuine and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche and Mini Cooper parts on all our German car repairs. In some cases we use genuine parts from the manufacturers. Through our distributor network we are able to offer exceptional warranty to our customers. Continue reading
Yes, another post about cheap auto parts. There is a reason I write about it. Too many people think that getting cheap parts will get them the same results as if they had bought the pricier ones. Most of the time it’s not true. Auto repair shops that offer a…
I know many people wonder this, I used to as well. I found this article that does a pretty good job explaining some things about how auto repair shops work and why some auto repairs cost a lot. In German car repair, you also have to add the pricey parts…
Most people have noticed that sometimes the actual repair order ends up costing more than the estimates given by a repair shop. Some people may wonder if this happens to jack up the price. Well, it depends on the repair shop. The most important thing is to find an honest…
Is it possible to get a cheap oil change for a German car (or any other car) or is it a scam? Yes to both. Everyone has seen ads in the Pennysaver, Recycler or other newspapers offering oil changes for $19.95. Sounds good, right? Some places even advertise for $15.95.…